CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Label Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £14.32 per hour PAYE
Clinical Supply Label Technician Role:
- Engage with the Label Specialist/Packaging Coordinator to understand the label design requirements for a clinical study.
- Be proficient/competent in the use of the PRISYM360 labelling system in order to add new label stock types and manage the timely oversight of the label design/approval/printing process.
- Using Global procedures, design individual labels using PRISYM360 for clinical trial supplies; create the labels in the requested languages and ensure they meet the requirements as defined in the Label Request documents and the country specific Regulatory Templates.
- Liaise with the Label Specialist/Packaging Coordinator to request the translation for any phrase that is not currently available in the Phrase Library to enable the design of labels.
- Initiate completed label designs to the appropriate label approval groups.
- Experience of designing or formatting electronic documents.
- Relevant industry experience: working to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Label design and production experience.
- Experience using PRISYM360 or other relevant label design software.
- Experience working in a Clinical supply chain.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinical Supply Label Technician role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
Please quote reference 51118.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51118
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021