CK Group are recruiting for a Metrology Support Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
£14.00 - £19.10 ph PAYE or £16.00 - £21.41 ph Umbrella
Metrology Support Engineer Role:
- Perform, co-ordinate and provide technical support to ensure that instrument calibration is completed consistently and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide performance verification, calibration, and qualification services for laboratory equipment.
- Documentation of instrumentation calibrations, i.e. maintenance of logbooks, reviewing and filing of calibration & maintenance reports.
- Supply of test equipment, reviewing and filing of calibration & maintenance reports and
- completion of associated EAMS work orders and maintenance of the EAMS database instrument list.
- Understanding how to take metrology measurements and maintain the integrity of the testing that is to be conducted.
- Qualified Metrology or Engineering background with relevant experience
- Experience of commercial/industrial environment
- Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for cGMP and GLP
- Knowledge of GRP work management
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Metrology Support Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51115.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51115
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021