Senior PV Associate
Hertfordshire (Currently 100% remote)
Competitive salary + benefits
We are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to join a small but growing global CRO focused on delivering a unique and seamless approach to bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world. The company is offering varied and international experience giving employees a chance to grow within their career through a multitude of experience within their friendly, flexible and supportive culture.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with at least 1 year PV experience looking to gain knowledge of PV in CRO and Pharma environments, through supporting the PV manager in all case management team tasks.
- Perform all case management team tasks ensuring accurate and detailed completion within set deadlines
- Participate in client meetings and liaise with clients regarding ongoing projects
- Assist with set up of company and clients PV systems including SOPs and WIs
- Assist PM with PSURs, RMP, PSMF
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- PV case processing experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU GVP legislation
- CRO experience is desirable
- Life science degree
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2107-472186
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Updated: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021