We are currently looking for a Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry to join a leading Contract Testing company based in the London area. As the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry you will be responsible for supporting the Organic Mass Spectrometry Team, to develop methods for the identification of unknowns in new consumer products. You will be working with a broad range of analytical instruments including Ion mobility mass spectrometry, QToF, MALDI-ToF, QQQ and Orbitrap, coupled with UPLC, capillary LC and GC.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry you will work independently to deliver a consumer product characterisation project, bring expert knowledge to deliver appropriate mass spectrometry methodologies for the identification of unknowns as well as presenting results at customer meetings, preparing technical reports.
2. You will Maintaining instrument performance, developing appropriate quality procedures.
3. As the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry you will support small molecule characterisation and identification of unknowns by mass spectrometry coupled to LC or GC
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in small molecule characterisation and identification of unknowns by mass spectrometry coupled to LC or GC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with chromatographic techniques as well as mass spectrometry. With proven experience in developing methods for characterisation.
Key Words: Mass Spectrometry, Testing, Chemistry, Research, MS, GC, LC. LCMS, GCMS, Phd, Middlesex, London.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635248
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021