Do you have industry experience of performing physical testing, and are you looking for your next role in the chemical manufacturing industry? CK Group are currently recruiting for a Paint Test Technician to work in their client\'s paint testing department based near Ilford, working on the forefront of coatings technology. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and comes with a salary of circa £25,000 - £30,000, dependant on experience.
This company prides themselves on being able to provide a solution to each customer on a local basis and in a cost effective manner. If successful you will be joining an organisation with a long history of responding to consumers\' needs. They offer a generous range of benefits including 25 days holiday which increases with length of service, pension, life assurance, income protection and more. The Paint Testing Technician role will predominately involve providing physical testing services to both R&D and the customer support teams within the company. The role will also involve supporting paint testing activities to maximise the department efficiency when directed by the Team Leader.
This Paint Test Technician role is based near Ilford which is easily accessible by road from Romford, Enfield, Brentwood, Harlow and surrounding areas by road. Free parking is provided. The ability to drive with car would be preferable but the site may also be reached by public transport.
Paint Test Technician Role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Testing of finished products and understanding problems while selecting and conducting appropriate tests, to interpret results and produce reports.
- Highlight failures and demonstrate that products meet customers specifications
- Testing precisely to high standards whilst maintaining in house tracking databases and accurate reports
- The jobholder will work closely with team members on both Paint Testing and Analytical projects on a day-to-day basis, and play a role in shaping the successful progress of the lab into the future
- The jobholder must have an enthusiasm for the task in hand and a willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a test laboratory including physical property testing
- Experience of performing physical tests for the automotive industry would be preferable
- Confidence and experience in reading and working to ISO, BS, ASTM, SAE and DIN standards
- English and Mathematics GCSE Grade C/Grade 5 or above
- Experience in following equipment maintenance and use procedures
- Experience and confidence in data entry and reporting test data
- Full UK Driving Licence
For more information or to apply for this Paint Technician position please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51114.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Victoria Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51114
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021