CK Technical are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a biotechnology group on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, hematology and serology testing.
Salary: Competitive plus car allowance and bonus
Location: UK remote with occasional travel to offices in Southampton. International travel will be required to Europe and other territories.
Your main duties will be:
- Identifying and acquiring new B2B customers to take market share.
- Market creation through deployment of innovative workflow that improve the patient journey.
- Act as the Voice of Customer to drive the innovation pipeline.
- Drive rapid adoption of existing and new products.
- Work effectively with extended teams to accelerate the sale cycle.
- Provide regular sales forecasts and updates. Manage CRM database and update the pipeline on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Significant B2B sales experience in low to medium complexity science or technology products.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels.
- Proven track record of closing big deals and building sustainable revenue streams.
- High energy and motivation levels.
- Experience with molecular IVD products.
- Experience of working with service laboratories
- Experience with PCR assays and instruments.
- Additional European Language(s).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51095.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51095
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021