CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a project with a global biotechnology company based near Luzerne on a contract basic until the end of 2022.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Conducts routine audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems (including computer systems), and/or facilities to ensure the compliance with SOP\'s and GMP\'s and worldwide regulations
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment or clinical supply lots (bulk and packaged) to ensure conformance to appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Communicate and resolves audit comments with client areas.
- Under supervision, or as part of a team, perform audits or inspections of assigned areas or systems to assess compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Issue reports summarising deficiencies and work with areas to execute remedial action Notify appropriate management of inspection result.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry or government drug-regulatory agency with a working knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Effective communications (oral/written) and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS 00051097 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51097
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021