CK Technical are working with a medical device company too recruit for a Process Engineer on a permanent basis.
Process Engineer role:
- Identify, plan and implement improvements to existing production processes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new or novel manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Complete validation of processes and equipment required for manufacturing, including CE-IVD.
- Ensure manufacturing processes & procedures are compliant to ISO13485 & ISO9001.
- Troubleshoot equipment, product and process issues and implement resolutions
- Experience of working within a production environment
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and GMP
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref 51100.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51100
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021