CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is fully remote working.
Daily £400 - £540 Umbrella
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist Role:
- Lead and/or conduct proactive pharmacovigilance and risk management planning for more complex products, including preparation of the safety aspects of Global Risk Management Plans and Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) in partnership with the GSP and others as appropriate.
- Lead PS activities of cross-functional project teams for developmental compounds and/or marketed products.
- Lead and provide safety expertise to Investigator Brochures, Protocols, Informed Consents and Clinical Study Reports.
- Lead the cross-functional Safety Strategy and Management Team (SSaMT) for large and/or complex projects.
- Present complex issues to Safety Information Review Committee (SIRC) and takes the lead role in data evaluation and discussion of the results with the SIRC Chair, GSP and other key stakeholders.
- A degree (or equivalent) in life sciences/pharmacy/nursing degree, and demonstrated Patient Safety and/or Clinical/ Drug Development experience is essential.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Advanced knowledge of PV regulations.
- Intermediate understanding of epidemiology, preferred.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Please quote reference 51110.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51110
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021