We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading and upcoming API manufacturer based in the Kent area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring all pre & post-production documentation is submitted to the QA team, and checked and approved prior to use of any materials or release of batches.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Completing QA review and approval of deviations, C.A.P. A\'s, change controls, complaints, out of specifications and other documentation such as SOP\'s and forms.
2. As the QA Officer, you will maintain and develop the companies QMS systems, and assisting with internal and external audits. You will also be working with the quality manager, to ensure the company is operating smoothly.
3. You will play a fundamental part in managing and developing the company training matrix and will be responsible for Ensure quality agreements and quality questionnaires are in place with external companies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical environment, working to GMP standards.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with quality management systems and a clear understanding of GMP and any other GxP area.
Key Words:Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA\'s | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | Senior QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | API
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634478
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021