CK Group are recruiting for a HEMA Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £39.35 PAYE /£52.86 Umb Per hour
HEMA Manager Role:
- Provide leadership by developing and implementing Market Access strategies
- Positively influence referral pathways to increase patient volume in key procedural categories
- Build relationships and work with influential stakeholders outside of hospitals
- Support key growth platforms with strategic insight, market intelligence and financial data
- Accountable for reporting progress against key performance indicators aligned to growth platform projects
- Responsible for the support/execution of the local Health Economics activities as part of the country plan.
- Experience in the hospital selling environment.
- Ability to recognize develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders
- Able to handle complex technical information
- Proven ability to work alongside customers to ensure we are involved with local strategy and decision making
- Strong account management skills and collaborative working
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This HEMA Manager role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Please quote reference 51102.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 51102
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021