We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading chemical company based in the County Durham area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for the analysis of materials within the QC lab.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Scientist, you will perform the analysis of materials manufactured in house including raw materials, intermediates, in-process control samples and reference materials.
2. You will contribute to improvement activities such as introduction of new equipment, method development and method validation.
3. As the QC Scientist, you will ensure that the manufactured products meet the customer and European Pharmacopeia requirements through analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, NMR and IR.
4. You will also document analytical results, use QPulse, contribute to troubleshooting and internal investigations and work closely with QA and production departments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent lab experience).
2. Proven industry experience within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and IR.
Key Words: QC Analyst / Quality Control / Pharmaceuticals / GMP / HPLC / GC / Analytical / Chemistry / North East / County Durham
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635247
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th July 2021
- Expires: 5th August 2021