We are currently looking for a Senior Industrialisation Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Senior Industrialisation Scientist you will be responsible for managing a team of analytical scientists in performing routine analytical characterisation of products and inform on process development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Industrialisation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will undertake training and standardisation of analytical assays to support manufacture whilst ensuring data integrity principles are adhered to.
2. As the Senior Industrialisation Scientist you will record, analyse and communicate characterisation data and present results internally and externally.
3. You will also collaborate with process, analytical and automation development scientists within the company.
4. Another responsibility of the Senior Scientist will be to assist lead scientists, programme managers and the finance team in budgeting, planning and coordinating product characterisation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Industrialisation Scientist - Analytical Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in product characterisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with some of the following assays: PCR, ELISA and Flow Cytometry.
Key Words: Industrialisation / Gene Therapy / Cell and Gene Therapy / Analytical / Characterisation / Assay Development / Assay Qualification / PCR / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / FACs / HPLC / Flowjo / QC / Life Sciences / ATMP / Biotech / Biopharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635235
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th July 2021
- Expires: 4th August 2021