CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £19 per hour depending upon experience
QC Analyst Role:
- Responsible for the routine testing of In-process, Drug Substance, Drug Product, and Stability samples for internally and externally manufactured Biopharm products
- Test samples utilising a range of chemical, biochemical and biological tests, in accordance with regulatory requirements and agreed schedules
- Maintain detailed laboratory records in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) through the use of controlled pro forma or laboratory notebooks.
- Facilitate the ordering of laboratory consumables to ensure efficient running of the laboratory.
- Hold a BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific subject e.g. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or Chemistry
- Have a good understanding of the principles of immunological assays
- Knowledge and understanding of biochemical techniques and analytical disciplines aligned to chemistry in the context of biopharmaceutical product release
- Previous experience working in a GMP laboratory in an analytical capacity
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This QC Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51099.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51099
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th July 2021
- Expires: 4th August 2021