Clinical Site Manger (Lead CRA)
Home Based UK Wide
Salary: Up to 51,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
We are working with a leading globally renowned, market leading pharmaceutical company to recruit for Senior Site Managers/Lead CRA to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will work as the primary contact for assigned protocols and have oversight of site activities.
- Management of all site level activities
- Participate in site feasibility and site initiation visits
- Execute site initiation and start-up, preparation and conduct of site monitoring (including remote monitoring), site management, site/study close-out activities according to SOPs
- Support site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning
- implementation of analytical risk based monitoring model
- Training and mentoring of site personnel
- Track site budgets and payments
- Previous experience as Lead CRA or Senior CRA with experience as site monitoring lead on global studies within single sponsors.
- Experienced in risk based monitoring and monitoring processes
- Previously mentored junior CRAs
- Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines as well as local laws and regulations.
- Life science degree
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118952 2793 to discuss further.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2107-471991_8
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th July 2021
- Expires: 4th August 2021