CK Group is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join an established, global Clinical Research Organisation. This will be based in Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire or Derbyshire with flexible home working available.
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will manage and execute day-to-day Regulatory activities for EU and US projects, mainly Oncology or Rare disease.
Key duties will include:
- Lead and/or participate in specific Regulatory projects.
- Provide EU Regulatory strategy advice to clients.
- Prepare, coordinate and review regulatory documents for clinical trials and submissions.
- Ensure compliance to relevant regulations and procedures.
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager you will require:
- At least a University Degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Proven experience in Regulatory Affairs in a Clinical Research Organisation
- Experience writing and reviewing regulatory documents.
- Experience with Regulatory strategy.
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51053 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51053
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th July 2021
- Expires: 4th August 2021