Clinical Research Associate
Home/Office Based (London) Flexible working available
Salary circa 33,000 plus benefits.
We are working with a leading charitable organisation to find a Clinical Research Associate to join their London team on a 12 month FTC. The company has an excellent reputation for providing a nurturing environment in which staff can develop and excel in their career. You will be responsible for regionalised monitoring across the South of England with 1-2 monthly site visits as and when required.
- 1-2 site visits per month pre-study, initiation, study conduct and close out.
- Assist with TMF, ethics applications and protocol reviews.
- Assist project managers with study set up and close out.
- Participation in study meetings.
- Minimum 12 months independent monitoring experience
- Early phase experience
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, EU legislation, Clinical Trial Methodology is essential
- Relevant life science degree
- Oncology experience preferred
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118952 2793 to discuss further.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2107-471977
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th July 2021
- Expires: 4th August 2021