A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Business Process Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the West Sussex area. As the Senior Business Process Manager you will report into the Lead Business Process Improvement Manager and drive the implementation of process improvement and support creating a culture of continuous improvement.
This role will allow the successful candidate to work remotely from home and travel as and when required for meetings. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and shape the Business Process Management team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Business Process Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will build effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of requirements and strategic priorities, open and ongoing communication, enabling timely delivery of projects with measurable outcomes. The role holder will champion the development of a collaborative, knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement mindset to build a culture of continuous improvement.
2. The successful candidate will manage and deliver a broad range of process improvement projects within and across departments, to deliver efficiency savings, direct cost savings and drive or protect revenue.
3. Provide expertise in business process design and change. Work closely with the business on the identification, scoping, expected outcomes and estimated benefits of proposed improvement opportunities
We are looking for an individual with the drive to help transform the organisation and also to establish sustainable business change for the future. To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Business Process Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will ideally hold a relevant degree in a Scientific, Engineering or Technical discipline and a Green or Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
2. Proven experience of delivering complex change projects within highly regulated environments, such as Life Sciences, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology.
3. You will have a working knowledge and practical experience working with methodologies such as Agile, Lean Management, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Customer Journey mapping.
Key Words: Process Improvement | Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Green Belt | Black Belt | Life Sciences | Medical Device | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Change Management | Agile | Kaizem
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635236
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th July 2021
- Expires: 3rd August 2021