We are currently looking for a Researcher in Mass Spectrometry to join a leading life sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Researcher in Mass Spectrometry you will be responsible for the characterisation of evolved unknowns in new consumer products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Researcher in Mass Spectrometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Researcher, you will work within a small team to deliver a consumer product characterisation project.
2. You will use analytical, mass spectrometry techniques such as QToF, MALDI-ToF, QQQ and Orbitrap, couple with UPLC, capillary LC and GC to deliver appropriate mass spectrometry methodologies for the identification of unknowns.
3. As the Researcher, you will present results, prepare technical reports and maintain instrument performance and appropriate quality procedures.
4. You will also promote your achievements with appropriate scientific publications, reports and presentations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Researcher in Mass Spectrometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or degree in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry or research experience in small molecule analysis by mass spectrometry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Key Words: Mass Spectrometry / Chemistry / Research / Analytical / LCMS / GCMS / MS / GC / LC / Small molecules / Pharmaceuticals / Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635222
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th July 2021
- Expires: 3rd August 2021