Our client is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic scientist to join their DMPK & Physical Sciences group to support their integrated drug projects.
The successful candidates are expected to have:
- MSc and/or PhD in, chemistry, biochemistry or a related subject
- 3-5 years’ experience in performing in vitro DMPK-type assays
- Experience in development and validation of in-vitro assays including enzyme kinetics, P450 inhibition
- Experience in using LC/MS based bioanalysis
- Experience in assisting with the day to day laboratories maintenance
The applicant will be expected to have a range of experience in participating and managing projects.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential and also the ability to interact, and collaborate within an interdisciplinary team.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: EAB-14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 6th July 2021
- Expires: 3rd August 2021