An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pesticide / Herbicide Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a successful team based in the Hampshire area.
The role involves:
- Managing the registrations process on a day to day basis
- Producing reports and metrics from the database on upcoming registrations
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of registration requirements
- Liaising with clients as needed and work with datelines to achieve tasks.
- Good understanding of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009, registration procedures and data requirements
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in regulatory affairs
- Experience with EU product registrations is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to be self-motivated and work well within a team.
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks where priorities can often change.
- Excellent time management
- Qualified to BSc, MSc or PhD level in a relevant scientific discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience in a regulatory role in the agrochemical or biocides industry.
- Good technical ability in a relevant discipline.
- Strong understanding of the process for obtaining approvals under Regulation 1107/2009 and 528/2012.
- Good problem solver and able to find pragmatic solutions to technical challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with a high level of autonomy and also within a team
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BB-20
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 3rd August 2021
- Expires: 24th August 2021