CK Group have an amazing opportunity in Germany for a highly experienced Head of Product Development, with a strong background within In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) and molecular oncology, to join a leading biotechnology company in Hamburg (Germany) on a permanent basis.
Head of Product Development Role:
You will be acting as the key interface between in-house technical development and external manufacturing partners for all technical aspects of process development. You will interact with both internal and external customers to ensure process development milestones are achieved with high quality and on time. There will be a focus on scientific CDMO support, no hands-on laboratory work anticipated.
- Lead a team be involved in the development of new products in your function (based on NGS).
- Accompany all development phases (from feasibility to clinical phase).
- To plan the tasks in the R&D environment (e.g. resource planning, adherence to and setting of timelines).
- Communicate and coordinate all internal and external project stakeholders.
- Natural Science degree (Biology, Biotechnology or similar).
- In-depth knowledge in molecular oncology and IVD.
- Thorough experience in the in vitro molecular diagnostics industry in assay development.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience with NGS technology is highly desirable.
- English fluent (written and spoken), German language skills are desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Head of Product Development position, please contact Naynesh Mistry at CK Group on +44 (0)1246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51082.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Germany.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51082
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th July 2021
- Expires: 3rd August 2021