We are currently looking for a Scientist (Flow Cytometry) to join a bespoke Clinical contract testing organisation based in the London area. As the Scientist (Flow Cytometry) you will be responsible for the method development and validation of Flow Cytometry assays for the assessment of human samples for Clinical Trials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist (Flow Cytometry) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the Method Development and Validation of bespoke Flow Cytometry assays for the bio-analysis of human Clinical Samples.
2. You will act as the analytical project leader, managing studies and providing more junior colleagues with training and supervision.
3. As a Scientist, you will produce protocols, procedures and reports for clinical studies as well as performing quality control of all information and data generated.
4. You will ensure the adherence to regulatory requirements including GCLP, SOPs and H&S policies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist (Flow Cytometry) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Biochemistry, Cellular Biology
2. Proven industry experience with Flow Cytometry including panel design and validating assays. Experience with other Immunological assays such as ELISA, ECL and ELISpot would be advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Clinical samples would be an advantage as well as experience in a GCLP environment.
Key Words: Flow Cytometry | Immunology | Immunoassays | ELISA | ELISpot | MSD | CRO | Clinical Research | Clinical Trial | Clinical Testing | Method Development | Assay Development | GCP | GCLP | GLP | Panel Design | Bio-Analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635228
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th July 2021
- Expires: 2nd August 2021