Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior GCP Auditor to join a consultancy providing QA, PV and Regulatory Affairs services to clients on an international basis. This will be a fully office-based role in any European country.
Salary: ?50-60K for mainland Europe, around £65K for the UK
As Senior GCP Auditor you will manage and execute a range of GxP projects for clients ensuring full compliance with GxP regulations, client?s requirements and internal quality standards.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation, execution and reporting on audits on client?s behalf
- Assisting clients with audit and inspection readiness
- Assisting clients with CAPA management
- Development of workflow and strategic planning for QA services
As Senior GCP Auditor you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Extensive GCP auditing experience gained in an industrial setting
- A thorough understanding of ICH-GxP regulations
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The ability to travel up to 50%
Entitlement to work in the country you are based in is essential. Please quote reference 51072 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51072
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th July 2021
- Expires: 2nd August 2021