CK Group are recruiting for a Scientist with expertise in Flow Cytometry to join a global leader in bioanalytical services, to be based at their site in London on a permanent basis.
Specialises in biomarker services for global biopharma clients. The have laboratories situated around the globe. The London branch focuses on the identification, development, analysis and interpretation of biomarkers in clinical trials.
This position is based in North London. It is very close to London Underground and major bus routes, and is easily accessible from across London.
Flow Cytometry Scientist Role:
To develop, validate and conduct bio-analytical tests, under the guidance of a principal scientist. The bio-analytical tests are used in translational and/or clinical studies.
- Development and validation of assays/methods.
- Manage projects and studies as study lead/analytical project manager, including training, mentoring and supervising other staff.
- Assist with multiple projects
- Writing research protocols and reports for clinical studies
- Master\'s degree (MSc) in Life/Biological Sciences (preferably immunology); or with 2 ? 3 years within industry in the equivalent work or in a relevant technical role.
- The ideal candidate must have prior experience working in a biotech or biopharma environment and excellent technical skills.
- Proven experience in running and analysing immunological assays (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, ECL, ELISpot etc) and operating laboratory equipment (e.g., flow cytometers / MSD / Epoch / auto-analysers).
- Must be flexible to workdays and weekends on a shift rotation basis.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51077.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 51077
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021