Digital Product Owner - Drug Discovery
We are working this Digital Product Owner role exclusively for a client who develops breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical needs for both humans and animals. They focus on long-term performance.
As Digital Product Manager/owner, you are accountable for setting the direction for their major digital initiatives and leading them to success. In addition, you are passionate for drug discovery, experienced in implementing disruptive ideas into an organisation and take advantage of data-driven digital innovation.
Embedded in their growing Global Computational Biology and Digital Sciences Unit you will have an impact on reinventing R&D, thereby actively contributing to the discovery of breakthrough therapies that ultimately will improve the quality of human life.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* In your new role, you take over responsibility for strategic digital initiatives in R&D.
* As product owner, the establishment and the continuous evolvement of ambitious product visions will be an essential part of the day-to-day business.
* You will develop and implement a strategy to continuously validate the product scope and vision to meet our strategic goals and users' needs.
* Not only will you collaborate with the target user community to ensure continuous value added but also with cross-functional product teams focusing on the translation of the product vision and strategy into user stories for implementation.
* By working closely with stakeholders you ensure the development and implementation of a communication strategy around the product to maximise penetration and impact into the organisation.
* PhD in life sciences, bioinformatics, or a related field
* Multiple years of experience in life sciences / pharma R&D, as well as expertise in project management, digital product development and team leading
* Profound domain knowledge in drug discovery and development
* Strategic thinking, a well-structured way of working, and a strong digital mindset in order to constantly push forward digital initiatives
* Strong entrepreneurial mindset paired with the willingness to challenge current ways of working
* Excellent communication skills across multiple disciplines and cultural backgrounds
In return the client offers some amazing benefits which include, a bonus, pension, relocation allowance. They also offer a competitive salary, a generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym, in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energised and healthy. The list is endless!
If you wish to hear more about this exciting opportunity then contact Seema Rana on t: +44 (0)121 616 3404 | m: +44 (0)7985 635091 or Email email@example.com
Keywords: Data, Database, Management, Digital, Pharmaceuticals, Bioinformatics, Biology, Integration, Scientific, Germany, Data Steward, Data Manager, Drug Discovery, Research and development, Product Management, Life Sciences, Product Owner.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Reference: DPO/SER
Website: Paramount Recruitment
- Posted: 5th July 2021
- Expires: 2nd August 2021