We are currently looking for a GMP Document issuer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the GMP Document issuer you will be responsible for Issuing of approved GMP documents for use on plant and ensuring that manufacturing deadlines are met according to strict deadlines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Document issuer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Handling large volumes of paperwork and labels including batches costing up to £1.5 million.
2. Printing labels for use in the manufacturing process and verifying and signing off labels and issued documents.
3. Act as a point of contact for general queries relating to issuing.
4.Maintain issuing supplies to ensure that paper, labels and consumables are always available to enable on time issuing of documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Document issuer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ability to handle large volumes of paperwork showing great attention to detail.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP documentation environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with document issuing and control understanding chains of custody.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA\'s | Deviations | Technical documents | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | Senior QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | MHRA
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635213
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th July 2021
- Expires: 2nd August 2021