Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals
£28,000 - £35,000 + Competitive Benefits
Permanent Position, Berkshire Based
Do you have experience working with Pharmaceutical documentation within a Quality Management System?
Would you like to work for a global Pharmaceutical / Healthcare organisation?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Berkshire, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative products, aimed to target unmet medical need. They are currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer, who will be responsible for continuing to develop and maintain the comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS) within the organisation, including oversight of GMP and QA documentation and associated training and inductions.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within Quality Assurance whilst join an international pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation with a promising development pipeline, in addition to existing portfolio of on market products.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals will include;
- Support the development and use of the electronic document management system (EDMS), and associated on-line training system.
- Maintain systems to ensure organisational SOP's are managed electronically in the EDMS.
- Act as the primary contact for queries relating to SOP Management and Training Systems.
- Lead inductions and training relating to QA processes, SOP's & GxP documentation.
- Take responsibility for administration of GxP documentation, through assigning document IDs and ensuring appropriate formatting, review and approval.
- Review and author SOP's as required, in line with GxP and regulatory requirements.
- Support the identification of process gaps quality systems and processes, collaborating with other departments to address these.
- Ensure compliance to in-house, GMP, GxP and regulatory standards.
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience working within industry, ideally in a GMP, GxP or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Demonstratable experience working within QA administration or coordination, or having undertaken a role with a documentation focus.
- Experience of handling Pharmaceutical QA documentation and data, including SOP's.
- Demonstratable understanding of GMP.
- BSc/MSc in a scientific subject (Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on a broad range of activities providing hands-on operational support.
- Desire to play a key role in the organisation, through taking ownership and driving initiatives to build a strong business.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire for quality.
Key Words "QA, QA Documentation, Quality Assurance, QA Coordinator, QA Officer, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, GMP, GDP, GxP, Data, Documentation, SOP, Trackwise, EDMS, Berkshire, London".
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J2160822
- Posted: 5th July 2021
- Expires: 2nd August 2021