CK Group are recruiting for a Clinician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
£36.23 - £60.39 per hour PAYE
£40.60 - £67.68 per hour Umbrella
- Support an ongoing gene therapy program in rare diseases, role will be mainly to support the current clinicians with review of clinical data (especially laboratory results) from screening and ongoing subjects and escalate issues of concern appropriately.
- There is a potential need to support protocol amendment and ICD updates and general data review on the program.
The role will mainly be supporting an ongoing study and monitoring of participant safety, but may involve some of the below:
- Accountable for the medical & scientific integrity of the study and the well-being of the patients in the clinical trial.
- The role applies technical and clinical/medical skills to ensure the design of efficient and high quality clinical trials, employing quantitative design principles (including MIDD), and clinical best practices to deliver both clinical and operational excellence.
- Responsible for effective execution of studies and works in close partnership with Clinical Operations team members.
- Accountable for timely delivery of a quality protocol, clinical execution of one or more large and / or complex clinical trials and supports appropriate interpretation and communication of clinical trial data.
- Maintain compliance with internal and external standards, proactively mitigates risk and manages emerging clinical issues through timely, diligent clinical data, safety and protocol deviation review
- Primary contact with external investigators & the internal study team for questions relating to clinical/medical aspects of the protocol.
- May also provide matrix management support of one or more CD&O clinicians on one or more clinical studies or across a clinical program
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinician role will be remote based or based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51030.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51030
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th July 2021
- Expires: 2nd August 2021