We are currently looking for a Field Application Scientist to join a leading Bioengineering company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Field Application Scientist you will be responsible for providing clients with expert guidance and technical support surrounding the companies technology across the UK and Europe. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of 3D Cell Culture and become an expert in the applications of Organ-On-Chip technology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Application Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will deliver pre-sale technical presentations and conduct consultative conversations with clients regarding the capabilities and benefits of the companies technology.
2. You will provide training and technical support to clients both on site and remotely, travelling across the UK and EU as required.
3. As the Field Application Scientist, you will represent the company at industry events such as conferences, tradeshows and webinars, leading customer engagement and providing instrument demonstrations.
4.You will work closely with the Product Manager to assist with the installation, maintenance and upkeep of the companies technology.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Application Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters degree or higher in a Life Science subject e.g. Biotechnology, Cellular Biology, Tissue Engineering, Bioengineering
2. Proven industry experience in a CL2 research position working closely with primary human cells.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with 3D Cell Culture or Lab-On-Chip technology.
Key Words: Field Application Specialist | Technical Support Specialist | Field Application Scientist | Cell Culture | Organ-On-Chip | Lab-On-Chip | Microfluidics | Tissue Culture | 3D Cell Culture | Cambridgeshire | United Kingdom | Europe | Tissue Engineering | Cellular Biology | Biotechnology | Bioengineering | Training | Troubleshooting | Pre-sale |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635204
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 2nd July 2021
- Expires: 30th July 2021