CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Quality Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Up to £20.09 per hour Umbrella.
Quality Coordinator Role:
- Liaising with multiple functions across site and within the global network establishing key partnerships with Operational Quality, New Product Introduction, Analytical Laboratories, Validation and Logistics on site, and with R&D, Global Regulatory Affairs and Local Operating Companies from within the global network.
- Representing Regulatory Conformance in project teams for new business and change projects as well as transfers and network strategy.
- Assessing regulatory changes received for impact on site, escalating issues to ensure continued compliance. Reviewing Quality and Regulatory Intelligence and pharmacopoeia changes.
- Reviewing/approving site documentation for regulatory conformance e.g. manufacturing guides, laboratory methods and material specifications.
- Responding to regulatory related enquiries from the stakeholders/customers in a timely manner.
- HND or A Levels in scientific disciplines or above.
- Degree in a science or related discipline would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of most aspects of manufacturing, quality and regulatory activities/requirements is essential for the role.
- Knowledge of GMP company systems and Regulatory expectations, change control processes, registration and regulatory procedures with understanding of Quality and GxP applicable to pharmaceutical and consumer industry is required.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Coordinator position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 51064.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51064
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 6th July 2021
- Expires: 3rd August 2021