We are currently looking for a Associate Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, on an initial 12 month contract. As the Associate Scientist you will be responsible for establishing analytical methods to support development of cell culture and microbial fermentation processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute a variety of analytical biochemistry techniques such as HPLC, UPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
2. Become an expert user of Empower and high-throughput purification using Tecan platform.
3. The Associate Scientist will continuously support in the development of Upstream Processes.
4. Perform cell culture and microbial process activities as appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical related discipline.
2. Proven laboratory experience in HPLC, UPLC and ICE3 based analytical methods.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell culture and process development activities
Key Words: Associate Scientist / Upstream Process Development / Microbial Fermentation / Qbd / Quality by Design / HPLC / UPLC / iCE3 / Analytical Methods / Empower / Mass Spectrometry / LCMS / LC-MS / Tecan
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635216
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 2nd July 2021
- Expires: 30th July 2021