CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Systems Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
Quality Systems Associate Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that operations carried out within the Quality Systems section are completed in accordance with the requirements of the departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support the effective running of the Product Quality Review and Quality Agreements as well as Complaints, Deviations, Parallel Imports, Risk Management, Qualification and Validation, Training, Standard Operating Procedures, Internal and External Audits and Approved Supplier Systems.
- Ensure that the Electronic Quality Management System (QMS) and any associated systems used for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of marketed drug products comply with current GMP and Corporate expectations.
- Support the generation of routine status and performance reports covering aspects of the Electronic QMS.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life Sciences with good technical and scientific judgement and extensive knowledge of Quality Systems, GMP, Regulatory Compliance and manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- A good understanding of PQRs (Product Quality Reviews), validation and qualification.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links internally and with affiliated organisations and other customers.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Systems Associate position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 51046
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51046
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st July 2021
- Expires: 29th July 2021