CK Group are recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Associate Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis until August 2022.
Up to £57.65 ph PAYE or £76.50 ph Umbrella depending upon experience
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director Role:
- Strategic and tactical input in development, post-approval and Life cycle management
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies and Local Operating Companies
- Provide line management, coaching and guidance to Regulatory Professionals as appropriate
- Ensure CTA submission packages are complete and available according to agreed timelines
- Advise team on required documents and submission strategies in preparation of Marketing Authorisation Applications
- University degree - medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, etc.), or equivalent by experience
- Breadth of regulatory experience in drug development and commercialization (e.g. experience in multiple products, multiple phases of development, multiple therapeutic areas)
- Experience with EU regulatory procedures (CP, MRP, national)
- Experience with Oncology would be an advantage
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Regulatory Affairs Associate Director role will be working remotely with occasional trips to our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Please quote reference 51049.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51049
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021