CK Group are recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis until August 2022.
Up to £54.47 ph PAYE or £72.25 ph Umbrella, depending upon experience
Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- Input in development, post-approval and Life cycle management
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies and Local Operating Companies
- Input in document and process development
- Ensure CTA submission packages are complete and available according to agreed timelines
- Advise team on required documents and submission strategies in preparation of Marketing Authorisation Applications
- University degree - medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, etc.), or equivalent by experience
- Experience in regulatory affairs
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment, guidelines and practice of EMEA regions
- Experience with Oncology would be an advantage
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role will be working remotely with occasional trips to our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Please quote reference 51048.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51048
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021