We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Sample Co-ordination Supervisor to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Sample Co-ordination Supervisor you will be responsible for sample co-ordination services, logistics, dispensing, registration, storage, distribution and disposal of samples. This role is to manage the standards of service provided and manage the team responsible for delivering the day to day logistics for the sample co-ordination services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sample Co-ordination Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead, manage and develop the sample co-ordination team to assure effective operational performance
2. Manage delivery of the sample lifecycle steps encompassing process fulfillment against established deadlines - including receipt and processing of manufacturing batches, inventory management and control of critical reagents, in process samples, manufacturing batches and controlled material.
3. Act as the key contact for all departments and sites supplying or requiring sample and reference material storage and distribution.
4. Define and drive innovation of sample logistics across site. Logistics of critical Reagents, material and samples with delivery to the shipping department. Maintenance of the cold storage facilities where material is stored.
5. Motivate the team to deliver high levels of right first time and adherence to compliance requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sample Co-ordination Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences based discipline, or relevant comparable experience. You will have experience working in a similar sample management or logistics supervisor role within a regulated GMP environment.
2. Proven experience managing a small team (around 6 people).
3. A demonstrated eye for detail is critical for this role.
Key Words: Sample Management | Logistics | Sample Logistics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5635028
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 1st July 2021
- Expires: 29th July 2021