CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager to join a long established, global Clinical Research Organisation.
This will be home-based role in the United States.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Clinical Operations Manager Role:
As a Clinical Operations Manager you will perform a variety of clinical trial and project tasks in full compliance with protocols, company SOPs and all relevant regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of and target setting for the study monitoring team.
- Tracking of monitoring activities and review of monitoring reports.
- Development of documents such as monitoring plans, protocols and ICFs.
- Performing co-monitoring visits.
- Tracking of site performance metrics.
- Management of study budgets.
As Clinical Operations Manager you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Experience of clinical operational management.
- Experience of monitoring clinical trials as a Senior CRA.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Operations Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51038.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the United States.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51038
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st July 2021
- Expires: 29th July 2021