CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Signatory to join a company in the healthcare industry on a contract basis for 6-12 months. This role currently is remote based due to Covid restrictions.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Medical Affairs Signatory is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Up to £1,177.45 per day as an Umbrella company contractor - this role is inside IR35.
Medical Affairs Signatory Role:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and completion of agreed deliverables on time and within the agreed scope. Monitors, controls and reports on project progress on a regular basis and when exceptional circumstances arise.
- Responsible for supporting the COVID Therapeutics Medical Lead in delivering the UK Medical Affairs plan.
- Organisation and medical support to advisory boards, scientific meetings and webinars.
- UK Registered Pharmacist (Pharmacists must hold an up to date registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and be actively undertaking continual professional development (CPD) assessed by the GPhC) OR GMC Registered Doctor.
- Extensive final Medical signatory copy approval knowledge/experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Therapy knowledge in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Respiratory, Vaccines, Metabolic, Central Nervous System/Anesthesia.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Signatory position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51031.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 51031
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 1st July 2021
- Expires: 29th July 2021