We are currently looking for a Stem Cell Scientist to join a leading CRO company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for differentiating stem cells such as iPSCs and hES for neurodegeneration research.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Stem Cell Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Characterising and differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) or human embryonic stem (hES) ideally to a neuronal cell lineage such as astrocytes, microglia or neurones.
2. Supporting the development of assays involved with drug discovery and to complement the formation of stem cell reagents.
3. As a Stem Cell Scientist, you will be working with molecular biology techniques such as CRISPR and gene editing.
4. Presenting work to clients confidently through presentations and utilising good communication skills.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stem Cell Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD degree in a Stem Cell Related field such as Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell Biology, Neuroscience etc
2. Proven laboratory and research experience in iPSC or hES differentiation to various lineages.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with stem cell differentiation and working with cell based assays.
Key Words: Stem Cell / iPSC / hES / Stem Cell Scientist / Cambridgeshire / CRO / Differentiation / Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell / Assay Development / Cell Based Assay / Cell Line / Biopharmaceutical / Scientist / Aseptic Techniques / GLP / Pluripotent / Human Stem Cell
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635182
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th June 2021
- Expires: 26th July 2021