We are currently looking for a Manager - Technical Applications Support qPCR to join a world leading life sciences company based in the Renfrewshire area. The Manager - Technical Applications Support qPCR is part of the Global Services and Support organization and is an important part of the company\'s total value proposition. The Technical Applications Support team is responsible for providing remote pre and post-sales technical support of products to customers and field personnel, as well as relaying customer feedback to the organization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manager - Technical Applications Support qPCR will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and coach a team of Technical Applications Scientists to obtain highest individual and team performance, career development, and employee involvement. Manage the applications support activities across the team to achieve customer satisfaction.
2. Be a leader to the team, inspire, coach and motivate your team to achieve excellence in your business and customer satisfaction scores. Develop, share and implement the long-term vision and strategy of the Services and Support Team.
3. Monitor workload and manage schedules to meet goals and objectives and share innovative ideas for optimizing resources. Report on actual performance relative to goals and provide variance analysis and revised projections.
4. Develop and track suitable metrics for the performance of the Support Team.
5. Ensure that effective communication is in place for the staff to be aware of relevant issues within the function and the company as a whole.
6. Monitor and resolve customer difficulties, including customer complaints.
7. In depth understanding of standard operating procedures and developing methods for ensuring compliance and accountability.
8. Lead project(s) through to successful implementation.
9. Help transform the customer experience via the implementation of new support tools and processes.
10. Assist with setting the strategy for direct reports and the broader Tech Support team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manager - Technical Applications Support qPCR we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree (or equivalent) in a life sciences oriented discipline. In addition, you should be able to demonstrate significant Marketplace/Scientific knowledge including an understanding of Customers\' environment in Research, Clinical and Diagnostics settings across a wide range of scientific workflow.
2. Proven industry experience managing a team of scientists (BSc to PhD qualified) or demonstrating strong leadership skills within a life sciences environment.
3. Additional technical support or customer facing experience would be an advantage.
Key Words: Management | Technical Support | Customer Services | Customer Support | Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5635186
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th June 2021
- Expires: 26th July 2021