CK Group are recruiting for a Change Management Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 6 months working remotely.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Change Management Specialist role will be remote working.
£48-51 per hour PAYE / £64-67.57 per hour Umbrella, depending on experience (outside IR35).
Change Management Specialist Role:
- Liaise with the Internal Communication team to develop plans and strategies to support the project. Interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Work with teams to assess change readiness. Identify risks and issues related to Change Management and identify resolution/action plans.
- Proactively work with project teams to identify and assess stakeholders in context of change being introduced.
- Provide critical and important support in terms of delivering change management.
- Support the use of Change Management best practices, procedures, and methodology across the project.
- Bachelor?s degree or relevant work experience.
- Organizational Change Management or related career experience.
- Payroll transition experience.
- Experience of change management planning, development and execution.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
For more information or to apply for this Change Management Specialist position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51012.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51012
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021