Clinical Project Manager
US Based Country wide
Flexible working options
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading global CRO focused on delivering a unique and seamless approach to bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world. The company is offering varied and international experience giving employees a chance to grow within their career through a multitude of experience within their friendly, flexible and supportive culture.
This role will be focused on managing and leading full-service Phase II and III studies, project planning and reporting with key involvement in budgets. We are keen to speak to individuals with previous CRO experience in these phases, who have the ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Manage and lead full-service phase II and III clinical studies
- Project planning and reporting of metrics and progress status reports
- Support new proposals, manage project finances and attend bid defence meetings
- Lead a multi department project team to the success of projects
- Experienced in leading phase II and III studies across multiple regions
- Experience working within Clinical Research Organisations
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Life Science degree
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2106-471365
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 28th June 2021
- Expires: 26th July 2021