A fast-growth FMCG manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales manager to lead its White Label accounts. Your role will be to manage existing white label clients, acquire new accounts and lead the customer NPD process to drive revenue. You must have a proven history working in white label channels ideally in the FMCG, Vape or related industries.
- Develop and execute the strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base.
- Work with key accounts to develop their portfolio, both in rationalisation and
- Win and onboard new White Label
- Support the UK third party field sales team and EU partner sales team to deliver the small business initiative.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Review, develop and update the key sales KPIs with the Head of
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations to existing clients and prospects.
- Attend and produce important data for S and OP meetings.
- Develop all White Label communications.
- Manage White Label customer stock levels with Operations and the client.
- Manage White Label channel P&L and
- Own demand planning of all White Label accounts, based on sales out data and customer engagement.
Skills and experience
- Experience in the vape channel desirable, but not
- Previous experience as white label executive or manager in an FMCG
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Exceptional organisational and planning
- Strong knowledge of computers and CRM
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation
- Proven ability to position products against
- Some international experience, especially
- Good soft
- A solutions driven mentality
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 68400
- Posted: 25th June 2021
- Expires: 23rd July 2021