*Specialist Womens and Childrens Pharmacist
*Full time - 9am - 5pm
-Previous experience of working within women's and children's providing a pharmacy service to women's and children's wards
- Experience on NICU (at least level 2 NICU)and SCBU
- Desirable - experience with SCAMP Neonatal TPN
- Experience with directorate level work e.g. DTC submissions, guideline writing, attending MDT
- Desirable Paediatric oncology experience
- Desirable experience working on womens wards (Gynaecology and postnatal)
Ward pharmacy duties include- medicines reconciliation, clinical screening of drug charts, assembly and checking of discharge prescriptions (TTOs), ordering medication, counselling patients, providing pharmaceutical advice to doctors and nurses. Experience in E-Prescribing beneficial
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree along with UK GPhC registration.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact our Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J94510
- Updated: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021