*Salary Circa £50k p/annum + benefits
*Full time Hours
As the Lead Pharmacist - Oncology/Haematology you are responsible for providing pharmaceutical services and leading the running of all pharmacy clinical services to the care of haematology and oncology patients receiving treatment in the centre.
Key areas for the role:
* Provide a comprehensive clinical pharmacy and medicine management service to oncology and haematology patients and to ensure a consistent level of service in accordance with policies
* Provide expert advice, at a highly specialist level, on pharmaceutical matters in oncology
* Participate in the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines
* Provide clinical checking of chemo and final release to nursing staff.
* Line manage the centre pharmacy team
It is desirable that you hold either a Postgraduate Diploma or have a proven level of equivalent UK experience and are GPhC registered.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J96714
- Updated: 7th July 2021
- Expires: 4th August 2021