CK Group are working in partnership with a world-leading precision medical diagnostics company, to recruit for a Validation Scientist, to be based at their site in Guildford on a permanent basis.
As a member of the Product and Technology Development team, you will be responsible for verifying and validating products (cell-based assays as well as IVD instruments) developed by the R&D team and the Product Development team. The job is laboratory-based working in a multi-disciplinary team.
Your duties will include:
- Verifying and validating cell-based assays and RUO/IVD products
- Generating appropriate verification and validation (V&V) documentation
- Providing ad-hoc scientific and technical support to manufacturing processes, R&D programmes and projects.
- Contributing to managing the day to day running of assigned V&V activities within the Quality Management System (ISO13485.2016).
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- BSc or equivalent in a Life Sciences subject
- Laboratory experience gained in verification and validation for the in vitro diagnostics industry
- Experience working to strict quality standards
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com. Quoting 50817.
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50817
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th June 2021
- Expires: 9th July 2021