CK Clinical are recruiting for Senior Safety Scientists to join a research-focused healthcare company with offices based in Welwyn on a 6 month contract basis, working remotely with occasional office meetings.
Our client is globally renowned pharmaceutical company with their UK Pharmaceutical Head Office situated in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. The site is accessible by motorways & airports as well as being a 30-minute train ride to London, access is easy. There are well over 1000 people occupying their site in Welwyn.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for developing and driving, operational strategy for the transformation and delivery of data.
- Oversee the case processing process performed by the vendors through the use of current/future safety systems.
- Ensure the quality/usability of ICSR outputs conforms with agreed customer requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Driving the development and delivery of data transformation strategies.
- Monitoring compliance of the case processing process.
- Ensuring inspection readiness and act as primary point of contact (POC) for audits and inspections within.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Come from a Life Science degree background with experience in a healthcare related field or equivalent experience.
- Have work experience in pharma safety, pharmacovigilance, with an excellent understanding of ICSR case processing and management.
- Have excellent knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance regulatory obligations.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50879
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50879
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th June 2021
- Expires: 9th July 2021