Are you a Medic or Pharmacist MSL looking to take your next step towards obtaining Final Signatory status and step into an exciting Medical Advisor role?
We currently have a unique opportunity for a junior in-industry candidate to gain invaluable experience within a dynamic Biotech business. In this role, you will add medical value to a portfolio ofgroundbreaking products and collaborate closely with an experienced CMO who will naturally build your skill set into areas that you wouldn't usually experience until far later in your career. A hugely exciting opportunity for any medical affairs pharmacist or medic to build their profile and accelerate their journey through industry.
- Medical Doctor or Pharmacist
- Medical Affairs experience, either as an MSL, Medical Advisor or Signatory
- Either a current Final Signatory or Signatory eligible
- Experience within CNS, Pain, Neurology, Mental Health or Virology is desirable but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of the UK and Ireland medical affairs strategy and plan alongside the Medical Director
- Being responsible for the operational delivery of the medical affairs plan in the UK and Ireland
- Following the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Providing scientific expertise to external and internal stakeholders
- Supporting the development of marketing materials through the copy approval process
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of the Compliance framework and the delivery of office and field-based projects and activities
- Assisting the global medical affairs organization as needed at national and international meetings and conferences
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a bonus, car allowance, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Rob Henry on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Robert Henry
- Reference: JO-2106-470329
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 11th June 2021
- Expires: 9th July 2021