We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a leading Scientific Laboratory Supplies company covering the Cambridge territory. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for driving product sales in your territory to biotechnology, pharmaceutical and academic accounts to increase revenue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for the management of current relationships and growing the existing sales base across Cambridge.
2. Key part of your role will be to carry out analysis of your key scientific, biotechnology, pharma and academic accounts, to identify market potential, generate leads and understand the market structure.
3. You will promote scientific products across a range of areas, including liquid handling, cell culture and PCR, giving product demonstrations, handling enquiries and negotiating sales to achieve company targets.
4. As the Account Manager, you will maintain a good knowledge of your clients using the internal CRM to keep an accurate record of customer information.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject e.g. biology, biochemistry, or biological sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in scientific sales, including account management, inside sales, field sales or sales support.
3. Experience in a laboratory, using consumables and scientific equipment is desirable. Additionally a driving licence is mandatory.
Key Words: | account management | sales | inside sales | CRM | Customer relationship management | B2B | BD | Business development | Biology | biological sciences | biochemistry | lead generation | liquid handling | cell culture | tissue culture | molecular biology | sales targets | account executive | biotechnology | biotech | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635080
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th June 2021
- Expires: 9th July 2021