*LATE SHIFT 6pm - 6am Monday to Thursday*
An opportunity has arisen for a QC Technician to join a market leading paint manufacturing business in Berkshire. As a QC Technician you will be responsible for carrying out tests of paint batches, providing support the R&D department where necessary and ensure all relevant documentation is completed to a high standard. To be successful as a QC Technician you should ideally hold a scientific degree and possess previous laboratory experience.
QC Technician Responsibilities:
- Working within the QC department carrying out testing of batches of paint, mediums and other products using standard test methodologies.
- Issue out of specification corrections to production personnel where required.
- Complete all necessary documentation to support the quality assurance systems.
- Work part of the day with an existing member of QC and part alone.
- Assist R&D with customer complaint investigations where required.
QC Technician Requirements:
- Ideally educated to a degree level within a scientific discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Forensic Science).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills are essential, must also possess the ability to prioritise and plan allocated workloads.
- Possess the ability to work successful alone as-well-as in a team.
- Flexibility and a willingness to do shift work of this nature on a longer term basis is key.
Benefits: 21 days annual leave + banks, company pension scheme, full training & progression.
Working Hours: 6pm - 6am Monday to Thursday
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6949
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021